A Note from Our CEO
March 17, 2020
Please see below for a Coronavirus (COVID-19) update from our President and CEO, Eugene Ciolfi.
At MedPharm, the wellbeing, health, and safety of our employees and customers is always our priority in all that we do. Currently, as we see the spread of COVID-19 in the communities in which we operate, MedPharm is remaining open and maintaining normal operations. Our management teams are focused on overseeing our response to the evolving situation, and our employees continue their work and commitment to projects.
COVID-19 has not impacted MedPharm’s ability to deliver any services at this time. We are continuing to deliver planned work to customers with customary quality and turn-around times. If we begin to see delays in supplies that will affect timelines, we will communicate any updates as quickly as possible.
MedPharm has already taken several measures to ensure the safety of our employees and the continued supply of services to our customers. These include but are not limited to:
- Implementing a series of precautions to protect our staff
- Establishing contingency plans to address situations where one or more employees are affected by the virus
- Reinforcing the proper hygiene techniques to all employees
- Restricting visitor access to and movement within our facilities
- Implementing enhanced daily cleaning procedures, providing employees with access to cleaning and disinfecting supplies
- Minimising face to face company meetings, gatherings and unnecessary contact between employees to encourage social distancing
- Discouraging all non-essential domestic and international travel
- Continuing to cross-train employees across departments to help maintain business operations in the event of decreased employee availability
- Supporting employees to work from home whenever possible
- At all times, we are monitoring and following government guidelines from CDC in the US and PHE in the UK to ensure we are taking the most up to date advice and guidance into our operations in both the US and the UK.
As always, we thank you for your business as we all work hard to navigate through these challenging times. We will remain focused on continuing to prioritise the health and safety of our employees and our ability to provide uninterrupted service to our customers. Please feel free to contact us through your Business Development Manager / Project Manager with any questions. We will certainly inform you if COVID-19 does begin to impact our business in any way that affects ongoing operations.